December 4, 2011

Fashion For Real - 12/3/2011

It was definitely a night for some sparkle! There were at least 5 holiday parties going on around town, so I knew I needed to look as nice as our guests would. I wore some of my favourite pieces.


Vintage beaded/sequined tank - trhifted from Northern Bargains ($15)
Skinny-cut jeans - Dish Jeans - Jean Machine
Crazy faux-hair scrunchie thing - a random dollar store, years ago
Vintage silver and onyx fan necklace - bought in Mexico by my Grandmother
Black hinged cuff watch - Louis Arden - Ardene
Silver hinged bangle - Ardene
Black pleather pleated shoebooties - Fioni


My usual base products (face, lashes, liner)
Crease: Avon True Color monoshadow in turquoise
Lid: Ardene metallic-pastel palette in lavender
Outer corner: Ardene metallic-pastel palette in orange

No comments:

Post a Comment