October 18, 2011

Fashion For Real - 10/18/11

I had a job interview today! And if there's one thing you'll hear from job search advisers over and over, it's that you should always err on the side of OVER-dressing, rather than under-dressing. Sure, the job opening is for a sales rep at Hart (a discount department store), but still, I wanted to look like I was serious. Forgive my messed up hair, as I ran a bunch of errands afterwards.


Cotton crop-sleeve blazer - Cartise Sport - $80 at a boutique in Sudbury (~2003)
Cotton eyelet blouse - George - thrifted by Mom
Calvin Klein Jeans - thrifted (~1999)
Comfy running shoes for walking across town - Asics - $200 at SportCheck in Sudbury (~2004)
Seiko self-winding watch - vintage (inherited from maternal grandfather)
Mexican 950 silver and onyx fan-style necklace - vintage (inherited from paternal grandmother)

Sephora mascara lash plumper
Avon Healthy Makeup Lipstick SPF15 in Pink Light

No comments:

Post a Comment