October 11, 2011

Fashion For Real - 10/11/11

I went out with my hunny to run some errands and decided to spiffy up! No time to apply make-up or do my hair, so I just threw it in a chignon and wrapped a faux-hair scrunchie around it. Thanks for the photos, love!



Mid-90s rayon jacquard blazer - Michael K. & Company - thrifted on a $5-bag-day
Early- to mid-90s polyester pintucked blouse - Overnight - thrifted on a $5-bag-day
Silver Jeans "Monica Skinny" - ~$65 in 2007 from Pantorama
Fioni black pleather peeptoe shoebooties - ~$30 in 2009 from Payless Shoe Source

Yeah, I'm pretty cheap when it comes to my clothes! I tend to take reeeeeally good care of everything, though, so even mediocre quality items tend to last me a long time. I seriously prefer vintage clothing, as they've already withstood the test of time. Want to know why my 4 year old jeans still look great? I wash them on cold and hang to dry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment